에너지팝

Q&A

Q&A 목록

The Gerindra Party is known to have recommended Ridwan Kamil to contes…

페이지 정보

작성자 Sheila 이메일sheilaheron@yahoo.com 연락처 작성일 24-10-05 06:04
Sheila

본문

052506900_1698201864-Prabowo_0.jpegThis is why he has not yet put up campaign tools such as billboards on the streets. According to him, if he had intentions to run for DKI Jakarta governor, banners supporting him would already be scattered on the streets. "If I had indications for Jakarta, there would probably be banners, declarations, but not yet," he said, as quoted by Antara.

037341400_1677147666-PKS_DUKUNG_ANIES_SEEchoing Adi, political observer from Al-Azhar University, Ujang Komarudin, stated that so far, political leaders are still watching each other. Thus, definitive names for the Jakarta contest have yet to emerge. However, he views the statement from the Gerindra Party as a win-win solution. "West Java wants to be won by KIM, Jakarta also wants to be won by KIM," he said.

Meanwhile, Ridwan Kamil revealed that he has secured task letters to run in the 2024 Pilkada. However, he has not determined whether to run in the West Java or Jakarta Pilkada. According to him, this is still being discussed at the Golkar Party DPP and will be decided soon. "Still considering, just wait until July," Ridwan Kamil said when met by reporters at I Gusti Ngurah Rai Bali Airport on Friday, May 31, 2024.

nDeath compensation is Rp 36 million per person, permanent disability is Rp 30.80 million per person, severe injury is Rp 16.50 million per person, moderate injury is Rp 8.25 million per person, and funeral assistance is Rp 10 million per person

na. Announce the provisional voter list
b. Receive input from the public regarding the provisional voter list
c. Make corrections and announce the corrected provisional voter list
d. Announce the final voter list and report it to the Regency/City KPU through PPK
e. Implement all stages of the election at the village/sub-district level or other names as determined by KPU, Provincial KPU, Regency/City KPU, and PPK
f. Collect vote counting results from all TPS in its working area
g. Submit the vote counting results of all TPS to PPK
h. Conduct evaluations and make reports on each stage of the election in its working area
i. Conduct socialization on the implementation of the election and/or related to the duties and authorities of PPS to the public
j. Perform other tasks assigned by KPU, Provincial KPU, Regency/City KPU, and PPK according to the provisions of laws and regulations
k. Perform other tasks according to the provisions of laws and regulation

According to Ujang, this win-win solution can already be seen. For instance, in West Java, Gerindra Party is open to nominating Dedi Mulyadi, who has already become their cadre. Therefore, they are pushing RK to run in Jakarta. "In West Java, Gerindra might want to take it with Dedi Mulyadi as the gubernatorial candidate and Ridwan Kamil from Golkar in Jakarta. This is a win-win solution for KIM to win in both regions," he said.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is wholehearted and resigned if fate leads another way. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he stated.

The political landscape in Indonesia is dynamic, with alliances creating and dissolving based upon the changing sands of political passions. In this context, the connection between Prabowo and Megawati works as a sign of stability, revealing that personal regard and relationship can exist side-by-side with political rivalry.

The connection between Prabowo and Megawati is a reflection of Indonesia's broader societal values-- "Unity in Variety." It reveals that even in politics, distinctions do not have to result in department; instead, they can enrich the tapestry of national discussion.

nBased on General Election Commission Regulation Number 8 of 2022 on the Formation and Working Procedures of Adhoc Election Organizers for the Election of Governors and Deputy Governors, Regents and Deputy Regents, and Mayors and Deputy Mayors, PPS is a committee formed by the Regency/City KPU to conduct elections at the village/sub-district level or other names

According to this decision, the salary or honorarium for the PPS chairman is Rp 1.5 million per month, for PPS members is Rp 1.3 million per month, for the secretary is Rp 1.15 million per month, and for administrative and technical staff is Rp 1.05 million per month

Moreover, public reaction has been very notable in response to the speculation that Ahmad and Ganinduto will team up in the upcoming contest. As a partner, Chacha Frederica admits she will always support Dico Ganinduto's decision to compete in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's initiative to invite Raffi Ahmad to join the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean region, Jakarta Selatan, Tuesday. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives endorse our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we back them," Chacha Frederica added.

058095700_1699975886-Infografis_SQ_NomorIn case you loved this information and you would want to receive more information regarding Presidential Campaign Dynamics kindly visit the web page.064511600_1702207452-Gibran_1.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.