에너지팝

Q&A

Q&A 목록

Charles Hugh Smith-The Debt/Real Estate Orgy: Two Metaphors

페이지 정보

작성자 Jami Royer 이메일jamiroyer@yahoo.com 연락처 작성일 24-06-29 12:10
Jami Royer

본문

maxres.jpgWe can safely predict the self-induced infection has not yet run its course. Housing underpins most middle-class Americans' wealth, and their collective sense of wealth. But the credit orgy extends far beyond housing, of course, and the infection is already breaking out in auto loans (and their credit-based derivatives), credit cards, commercial real estate loans, and indeed, all debt, everywhere. NOTE: contributions are humbly acknowledged in the order received. Your name and email remain confidential and will not be given to any other individual, company or agency. Thank you, Knowel M. ($50), for your amazingly generous donation in support of this humble site. I am greatly honored by your contribution and readership. All contributors are listed below in acknowledgement of my gratitude. Thank you, cfnm D.M.T. ($25), for your generous cash donation in support of this humble site. You did not include a full street address, and I am unable to locate your email address, so please accept this modest thank-you. I am greatly honored by your contribution and readership. All contributors are listed below in acknowledgement of my gratitude. For more on this subject and a wide array of other topics, please visit my weblog. 2008 Charles Hugh Smith. All rights reserved in all media.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.